AMOBAY® amoxicillin is a broad spectrum antibiotic indicated for the treatment of frequent bacterial infections such as:
• Infections of the upper respiratory tract.
• Acute bacterial rhinosinusitis.
• Acute otitis media.
• Acute and chronic bronchitis.
• Lobar pneumonia and bronchopneumonia.
• Infections of the gastrointestinal tract (bacterial gastroenteritis, typhoid fever).
• Genitourinary tract infections (uncomplicated UTI, pyelonephritis, Chlamydia infections in pregnant women, who cannot tolerate erythromycin).
• Bacteriuria during pregnancy.
• Gynecological infections, including puerperal sepsis and septic abortion.
• Acute uncomplicated urethral and anogenital infections due to Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
• Skin and soft tissue infections; dental and adjacent structures in the oral cavity.
• It is also indicated for the treatment of borreliosis or Lyme disease (first stage of early infection or localized infection) and in disseminated infection (2nd stage).
• Eradication of Helicobacter pylori in acid peptic disease (duodenal and gastric).
• Intra-abdominal sepsis.
• It is also indicated as a preventive of infective endocarditis after invasive diagnostic processes or surgical treatment in the respiratory, digestive and dental extraction tracts. Suggested diagnostic or surgical procedures that require prophylaxis are: tooth extraction, tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, rigid bronchoscopy including lavage or biopsy, sclerotherapy of esophageal varices, and esophageal dilation.
• Typhoid and paratyphoid fever.
• Skin and soft tissue infections.
• Dental abscesses (as an adjunct to surgical treatment).
In children with urinary tract infection, the need to investigate whether it exists should be considered.
Endocarditis prophylaxis: Amoxicillin can be used to prevent bacteremia associated with procedures, such as tooth extraction, in patients at risk of developing bacterial endocarditis.
Official recommendations on the appropriate use of antibacterial agents (antibiotics) should be considered. The susceptibility of the causative organism to treatment should be studied (if possible), although treatment can be started before results are available.
What shipping methods do you offer?
Currently there is only one shipping method available: regular airmail delivery (15-24 business days) via Mexican postal service, USPS, CANADA POST, and PARCEL FORCE.
Regular airmail is an inexpensive and reliable option.
Please note that while regular airmail can also be tracked in most cases, the tracking information is available only on delivery (or attempted delivery) of the order. This allows us to see if your order was delivered successfully, but does not provide real-time delivery details.
What are your shipping rates and policies?
At the moment we offer 1 shipping option:
Regular Airmail Delivery (15-24 business days)
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email to notify you that your product has left our facilities. From this point on, your product is only 15-24 business days.
Please note that orders are shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
You can view our shipping rate and other information after selecting a particular product.
Do you ship internationally?
In what currency is my purchase transaction received?
The currency used will be the US dollar.
How will my medication be packaged?
Your order will be properly packaged for your protection in transit to destination.
Where are the medications shipped from?
We ship from our office in Acapulco, Gro. Mexico
Where are the drugs you have to sell made?
Most of the drugs we offer are manufactured in Mexico, some are manufactured in countries such as Germany, England, France and others, all manufactured by large multinational laboratories legally established in Mexico.
What is the expiration date of the medications I receive?
We offer the guarantee that your product will have at least 10 months of use at the time of sale, however most of the drugs we sell have an expiration date greater than 1 to 2 years
What is your return policy?
Read the refund and cancellation policy
What forms of payment do you accept?
The payment options we have for clients are payments with a Credit or Debit card through:
We are unable to accept credit or debit card payments as VISA and Mastercard policies (do not allow pharmacies established outside the US to sell drugs to US customers).
How do I place an order?
When you click on an ADD TO CART link, you will be directed to our secure server where you will be registered as our customer. After selecting the required product and its quantity, you will be sent an email with the information of your purchase and the information to make the payment.
What happens once I send my order?
If your payment is received and identified, you will immediately receive an order confirmation email and another email once your order has been shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
After making your purchase, you will receive an email with your order tracking information. This email contains information about the purchase and a link to the official pages of SEPOMEX, USPS, CANADA POST and PARCEL FORCE.
We are committed to protecting your privacy with the highest level of security possible. All your personal information, including name and address, is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted from your computer to our server. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which enables end-to-end data protection.