• Hypertension: Captopril is indicated in the treatment of high blood pressure. It can be used as initial treatment in patients with normal kidney function.
In patients with renal function disorders, particularly collagen diseases, captopril should be reserved for hypertensive patients who have developed unacceptable side effects with other drugs or who have not responded satisfactorily to other regimens.
Captopril is effective alone or in combination with other antihypertensive agents, particularly thiazide diuretics. The effects on lowering blood pressure with captopril and thiazides are practically additive.
In hypertensive patients with renal functional alterations and / or collagen diseases, the use of captopril is reserved for those who have presented phenomena of intolerance, failure or adverse reactions to other antihypertensive drugs.
• Heart failure: Captopril is indicated for the treatment of congestive heart failure, in those patients who do not respond correctly to digitalis and diuretic therapy. The beneficial effect of captopril in heart failure does not require the presence of digitalis; however, clinical experience with captopril has been in patients receiving treatment with digitalis and diuretics. Therefore, in the therapy of heart failure, captopril should be added to these drugs unless the use of digitalis is poorly tolerated or is contraindicated.
• Myocardial infarction: Captopril is indicated after myocardial infarction in stable patients with symptomatic and asymptomatic left ventricular alteration to improve survival, delay the onset of symptomatic heart failure, decrease hospitalizations for heart failure, and reduce revascularization procedures. coronary heart attack and recurrent myocardial infarction.
• Post-myocardial infarction: Clinical studies have shown that captopril, administered within the first days or the following week post-infarction to clinically stable patients, improves survival prognosis and subsequently reduces morbidity and mortality from congestive heart failure.
• Diabetic nephropathy: Captopril is indicated in this entity, it prevents the progressive development of kidney disease and reduces clinical sequelae (diabetes, kidney transplantation and death).
What shipping methods do you offer?
Currently there is only one shipping method available: regular airmail delivery (15-24 business days) via Mexican postal service, USPS, CANADA POST, and PARCEL FORCE.
Regular airmail is an inexpensive and reliable option.
Please note that while regular airmail can also be tracked in most cases, the tracking information is available only on delivery (or attempted delivery) of the order. This allows us to see if your order was delivered successfully, but does not provide real-time delivery details.
What are your shipping rates and policies?
At the moment we offer 1 shipping option:
Regular Airmail Delivery (15-24 business days)
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email to notify you that your product has left our facilities. From this point on, your product is only 15-24 business days.
Please note that orders are shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
You can view our shipping rate and other information after selecting a particular product.
Do you ship internationally?
In what currency is my purchase transaction received?
The currency used will be the US dollar.
How will my medication be packaged?
Your order will be properly packaged for your protection in transit to destination.
Where are the medications shipped from?
We ship from our office in Acapulco, Gro. Mexico
Where are the drugs you have to sell made?
Most of the drugs we offer are manufactured in Mexico, some are manufactured in countries such as Germany, England, France and others, all manufactured by large multinational laboratories legally established in Mexico.
What is the expiration date of the medications I receive?
We offer the guarantee that your product will have at least 10 months of use at the time of sale, however most of the drugs we sell have an expiration date greater than 1 to 2 years
What is your return policy?
Read the refund and cancellation policy
What forms of payment do you accept?
The payment options we have for clients are payments with a Credit or Debit card through:
We are unable to accept credit or debit card payments as VISA and Mastercard policies (do not allow pharmacies established outside the US to sell drugs to US customers).
How do I place an order?
When you click on an ADD TO CART link, you will be directed to our secure server where you will be registered as our customer. After selecting the required product and its quantity, you will be sent an email with the information of your purchase and the information to make the payment.
What happens once I send my order?
If your payment is received and identified, you will immediately receive an order confirmation email and another email once your order has been shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
After making your purchase, you will receive an email with your order tracking information. This email contains information about the purchase and a link to the official pages of SEPOMEX, USPS, CANADA POST and PARCEL FORCE.
We are committed to protecting your privacy with the highest level of security possible. All your personal information, including name and address, is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted from your computer to our server. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which enables end-to-end data protection.