1. Lincomycin has been shown to be effective in treating the following infections caused by susceptible strains of gram positive aerobes such as streptococci, pneumococci and staphylococci, or by susceptible anaerobic bacteria.
2. Infections of the upper respiratory tract including tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis media, sinusitis, scarlet fever and as an adjunct in the treatment of diphtheria. Its effectiveness in treating mastoiditis can be anticipated.
3. Lower respiratory tract infections including acute bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, and pneumonia.
4. Skin and soft tissue infections including cellulitis, boils, abscesses, impetigo, acne, and wound infections. Conditions such as erysipelas, lymphadenitis, paronychia (panaritium), mastitis, and cutaneous gangrene should respond appropriately if they are caused by microorganisms susceptible to lincomycin therapy.
5. Bone and joint infections including osteomyelitis and septic arthritis.
6. Septicemia and endocarditis. Select cases of septicemia and / or endocarditis caused by susceptible organisms have responded well to lincomycin therapy. However, in these infections the use of bactericidal drugs is often preferred.
7. Bacillary dysentery. Although Shigella is resistant to Lincomycin in vitro (MIC of approximately 200-400 μg / mL), lincomycin has been effective in its treatment due to the very high levels of Lincomycin achieved in the intestine (approximately 3000-7000 μg / mL of feces).
What shipping methods do you offer?
Currently there is only one shipping method available: regular airmail delivery (15-24 business days) via Mexican postal service, USPS, CANADA POST, and PARCEL FORCE.
Regular airmail is an inexpensive and reliable option.
Please note that while regular airmail can also be tracked in most cases, the tracking information is available only on delivery (or attempted delivery) of the order. This allows us to see if your order was delivered successfully, but does not provide real-time delivery details.
What are your shipping rates and policies?
At the moment we offer 1 shipping option:
Regular Airmail Delivery (15-24 business days)
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email to notify you that your product has left our facilities. From this point on, your product is only 15-24 business days.
Please note that orders are shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
You can view our shipping rate and other information after selecting a particular product.
Do you ship internationally?
In what currency is my purchase transaction received?
The currency used will be the US dollar.
How will my medication be packaged?
Your order will be properly packaged for your protection in transit to destination.
Where are the medications shipped from?
We ship from our office in Acapulco, Gro. Mexico
Where are the drugs you have to sell made?
Most of the drugs we offer are manufactured in Mexico, some are manufactured in countries such as Germany, England, France and others, all manufactured by large multinational laboratories legally established in Mexico.
What is the expiration date of the medications I receive?
We offer the guarantee that your product will have at least 10 months of use at the time of sale, however most of the drugs we sell have an expiration date greater than 1 to 2 years
What is your return policy?
Read the refund and cancellation policy
What forms of payment do you accept?
The payment options we have for clients are payments with a Credit or Debit card through:
We are unable to accept credit or debit card payments as VISA and Mastercard policies (do not allow pharmacies established outside the US to sell drugs to US customers).
How do I place an order?
When you click on an ADD TO CART link, you will be directed to our secure server where you will be registered as our customer. After selecting the required product and its quantity, you will be sent an email with the information of your purchase and the information to make the payment.
What happens once I send my order?
If your payment is received and identified, you will immediately receive an order confirmation email and another email once your order has been shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
After making your purchase, you will receive an email with your order tracking information. This email contains information about the purchase and a link to the official pages of SEPOMEX, USPS, CANADA POST and PARCEL FORCE.
We are committed to protecting your privacy with the highest level of security possible. All your personal information, including name and address, is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted from your computer to our server. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which enables end-to-end data protection.