Minocycline hydrochloride (MINOCIN®) is indicated for the treatment of the following infections caused by susceptible strains of the following microorganisms:
- Lymphogranuloma venereum caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Rickettsias sp. (Rocky Mountain spotted fever, epidemic typhus and other varieties of typhus, Q fever and other human rickettsioses).
- Respiratory tract infections caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Psittacosis (ornithosis) caused by Chlamydia psittacci.
- Trachoma caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, although, according to immunofluorescence tests, the anti-infective agent is not always eliminated.
- Inclusion conjunctivitis caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Non-gonococcal urethritis, endocervical or rectal infections in adults caused by Ureaplasma urealyticum or Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Recurrent fever due to Borrelia recurrentis.
- Chancroid caused by Haemophilus ducreyi.
- Pest due to Yersinia pestis.
- Tularemia due to Francisella tularensis.
- Bartonellosis caused by Bartonella bacilliformis.
- Cholera caused by Vibrio cholerae.
- Infections in the fetus caused by Campylobacter fetus.
- Brucellosis secondary to Brucella sp. (together with streptomycin).
- Inguinal granuloma caused by Calymmatobacterium granulomatis.
MINOCIN® is indicated in infections caused by susceptible strains of the following gram negative microorganisms when bacteriological tests indicate appropriate susceptibility to the drug:
- Escherichia coli.
- Enterobacter aerogenes.
- Shigella sp.
- Acinetobacter species.
- Infections of the respiratory tract caused by Haemophilus influenzae.
- Respiratory tract and urinary tract infections caused by Klebsiella species.
MINOCIN® is also indicated for the treatment of infections caused by susceptible gram-positive strains:
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Infections of the skin and soft tissues caused by Staphylococcus aureus.
(Note: minocycline is not the drug of first choice for treating staph infections of any kind.)
When penicillin is contraindicated, minocycline hydrochloride is an alternative treatment in the following infections:
- Uncomplicated urethritis in men due to Neisseria gonorrhoeae and for the treatment of other gonococcal infections.
- Infections in women caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Meningitis caused by Neisseria meningitidis.
- Syphilis caused by Treponema pallidum and pallidum subspecies.
- Yaws caused by Treponema pallidum and pertenue subspecies.
- Listeriosis caused by Listeria monocytogenes.
- Anthrax due to Bacillus anthracis.
- Vincent's infection caused by Fusobacterium fusiforme.
- Actinomycosis caused by Actinomyces israelli.
- Infections caused by Clostridium spp.
MINOCIN® is also indicated for the treatment of asymptomatic carriers of Neisseria meningitidis to eliminate nasopharyngeal meningococci. In order for the utility of minocycline hydrochloride in the treatment of asymptomatic meningococcal carriers to be preserved, carrier status must be established based on diagnostic laboratory procedures including serotyping and susceptibility testing. It is recommended that the use of minocycline hydrochloride be reserved for situations where the risk for meningococcal meningitis is high.
The use of minocillin hydrochloride is NOT indicated in the treatment of meningococcal infection.
In cases of acute amoebic colitis, minocycline can be a good adjunct treatment to amoebicidal drugs.
The use of minocycline hydrochloride as an adjunct in the treatment of acne, can be good.
Although no controlled efficacy studies have been performed, limited clinical data show that the use of minocycline hydrochloride in the treatment of Mycobacterium marinum infections has been helpful.
What shipping methods do you offer?
Currently there is only one shipping method available: regular airmail delivery (15-24 business days) via Mexican postal service, USPS, CANADA POST, and PARCEL FORCE.
Regular airmail is an inexpensive and reliable option.
Please note that while regular airmail can also be tracked in most cases, the tracking information is available only on delivery (or attempted delivery) of the order. This allows us to see if your order was delivered successfully, but does not provide real-time delivery details.
What are your shipping rates and policies?
At the moment we offer 1 shipping option:
Regular Airmail Delivery (15-24 business days)
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email to notify you that your product has left our facilities. From this point on, your product is only 15-24 business days.
Please note that orders are shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
You can view our shipping rate and other information after selecting a particular product.
Do you ship internationally?
In what currency is my purchase transaction received?
The currency used will be the US dollar.
How will my medication be packaged?
Your order will be properly packaged for your protection in transit to destination.
Where are the medications shipped from?
We ship from our office in Acapulco, Gro. Mexico
Where are the drugs you have to sell made?
Most of the drugs we offer are manufactured in Mexico, some are manufactured in countries such as Germany, England, France and others, all manufactured by large multinational laboratories legally established in Mexico.
What is the expiration date of the medications I receive?
We offer the guarantee that your product will have at least 10 months of use at the time of sale, however most of the drugs we sell have an expiration date greater than 1 to 2 years
What is your return policy?
Read the refund and cancellation policy
What forms of payment do you accept?
The payment options we have for clients are payments with a Credit or Debit card through:
We are unable to accept credit or debit card payments as VISA and Mastercard policies (do not allow pharmacies established outside the US to sell drugs to US customers).
How do I place an order?
When you click on an ADD TO CART link, you will be directed to our secure server where you will be registered as our customer. After selecting the required product and its quantity, you will be sent an email with the information of your purchase and the information to make the payment.
What happens once I send my order?
If your payment is received and identified, you will immediately receive an order confirmation email and another email once your order has been shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
After making your purchase, you will receive an email with your order tracking information. This email contains information about the purchase and a link to the official pages of SEPOMEX, USPS, CANADA POST and PARCEL FORCE.
We are committed to protecting your privacy with the highest level of security possible. All your personal information, including name and address, is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted from your computer to our server. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which enables end-to-end data protection.